8fyuoh 3YFyoH; the ending of that time of comic development.


Going with the idea that each comic has already been done at least one and has like a representational  fix already set up- I mean to say but factor of elimination; only one will continue complete anew, I am going to use the old everything even for Breaking Ponies because it would be a said waste and I have given time to thought and this is what I thought-not to waste hard work nor determination. Have to be proud of your work especially when you can utilize it to make a better work.That being said the era of Kyeombi as an idea solely is over and now its a complete thing where most series that are not comedies besides Caveler's Quest, Ignitis Knights, Grandotropes and Summerhouse have a comic effort. But I will not release these else series in Kyeombi because they are more series and each volume will be a graphic novel length to say- are much different from the serialized manner of the rest and frankly the stories of serialized go first because they are the first to come( in majority but many series you see where created later on but fit serialized means) with not as a structure requiring such depth and lets say length to work for their actually being and character.

In simple; it will not take that long to build things up from where I am now.Much to say everything is ready past the scene of what has been said here and as I said before can no longer continue as before.

The MM culture stories are next up but will have to wait until American Legend is done and that is what will end everything and bring a close to this era with finality. Just look out for updates on expansions of Kyeombi series and when the comics will be completed and updated. Now we focus on our prize! For the new legend and new rise!

Comments

Popular Posts