Just you recognize Mornings.
Yet of the Mornings, a while ago; there was a time. There was time of work and dedicate and not stopping at one or any goal; just continuing to see what worked and what did not. Eventually poor quality food will get you in this journey and maybe you realize that certain places bring back your conditions and make you realize how many people could not care or take light of your medical conditions. I felt a grunge and yet still do; to resolve the truth and not by any act of violence near physical but by revulsion from a fantasy.
I written of the Mornings as a series, yes I have and that was not long ago and why do I still write because there is far more to be said differently and that was just one way of saying it differently. I am nice to open my heart to the public and tell them these important stories of how racism, abuse, sexual abuse and else are still prevalent today as well as other themes and going on an adventure and never stopping even if you are sick and even if recovering and even if people have forgotten you, when people do not like you and when people really hate you.
The stories are not just about me but others as well in which I have encounter and I hope you will stay near when I recount of them as all being an adventure.
I written of the Mornings as a series, yes I have and that was not long ago and why do I still write because there is far more to be said differently and that was just one way of saying it differently. I am nice to open my heart to the public and tell them these important stories of how racism, abuse, sexual abuse and else are still prevalent today as well as other themes and going on an adventure and never stopping even if you are sick and even if recovering and even if people have forgotten you, when people do not like you and when people really hate you.
The stories are not just about me but others as well in which I have encounter and I hope you will stay near when I recount of them as all being an adventure.
Comments
Post a Comment