UNKNOWN


Hair styles and why they are important.

You'll love that look! Happy Birthday.
Freedom of choice and originality of view.
A message and a meaning.

Sleepler “sleepless  sleeper’s love comes with a price!”

He slept around so much.
But then they ran off together,
leaving the man who thought he was with some one
to ponder his faith and why his life was upturned by this.

US in the future(2013}

A future is one of political absence of voting and simply
only hatred will win when this country is full of the incompetent 
and only when there are the incompetent the country has failed.
Especially the invalid hatred kind.

A new society 2013

Come together with others to create and create again and again.
Come together with people to do creative focuses and make a living and fun
like never before with such corporate freedom and lack there of- you are free
to even making a dream and a living off the most odd creative things there are.


Why the girl can never be free.

The girl can never be freebecause she  allows the demon within and drinks him in
and forever he will be in her no matter how cute and innocent, She can believe her
father and men are a devil for they mandate her live only because she takes the devil they
drink and gets a lesser off one to drink and never will be free least she stops drinking but she never will.

Books and their keepers

"X"No value found but the book keeper and keepers
got to keep their heads held high.
Books and their book keepers at least do not have sex
like people and their phones and make them demons prone.
To all ruin of the gothic nightmare.

Books and their keepers black magicX

Rock stars vs Rockstars
Been the story of the Rocks and the Rockstars to battle
through imagery and all else a mindset to kill.
For all that is said in the garden of the eden.
The battle does not continue on and on.
In the Not KNOT America.
Ya,ya, ya. Ayeh.

Champions of Rock edition 1 X

SEX.
A choice is it? Having fun just to destroy.
Having fun just to destroy life and make it a toy
a despute and a political argument,
its simple if you respect life you would not do it until
you are ready to take care of life, your own and else others
to being a unity. Else fuck off.

Pink no conformists
Cities
Sleepless
Future Wear
My inner war at Home.

Current news Flame

I dose myself in flame
make you tame
I am hot but you are flame
to be tamed by me and my flame
for I am not lame but the fire, fire,fire
gets faster and harder in the flame.
Till I get you are tame with my fire and my flame
but never will you care by the reference of cuteness by name
that is just to merit hatred and never love, I would not mine mind being
cute but I would rather not be hated for it but loved for it, beans on fire.
Beans on fire, loved and cute too.

Current News Water

Aqua of the aquarium
the color of the aqua and aquarium surrounds me in thought
casting agony that I never will reach the places to swim and I will
never die by the water of own choice by the swim but on my own
whim; I will not get caught up- I will go on so hard and never tell it the end.
Aqua Heaven Send descend to reach me and my face to reach an awful distant place.

Current news Alcohol.
Murder in the blood of liquid, the thames of ugly liquid coarsing throughout these veins
to make me an animal,
a monkey- a zebra, a lion of this ball and bar.
For all the murder in this liquid I commit it not
but murdering all the fun in  my life with true ladies
to be had and yet said. I murder never in my life.
But I murder my chances everyday it seems but not at all
because they are not the ones for me when I just use it to energize
burn them calories and get free.
I will pin ball through the free fall and get sober just to catch you and
never have to work so hard as a draftsman to do these violent vupluxi things.

Current news soda
The way of the engine
of the pop machine
the music is the way of soda
as does the music industry give the advertisements and arts
in music videos yet arts the crafts of fun. I continue to run and 
I continue to have fun but one day I will ride in a motorcar around
an indie and feel the ways of soda. Feel the art and the industry, the shopcart of a
target and the mall and yet the movies all through the ways of soda.

The Way
Rise to the prize but do not seek demise in idol things
only seek it to rid it and mock it. Pop it like soda bubbles
and be merry but hell with alone and no friends it can be scary
but in your heart and self this is your duty! To be the risen and not the entrenched
in suffering and lies of culture media glory!!!!!!!! Be free and seek for yourself dreams
and all else. And yes this I say is the certain place to give a say of the dreams and heart of the human way. This place where you dream to aspire and dream beyond.

Serpent Stone City
A damned America, like Nixon and Lynching
gun battles and toppled cities but damned it is still blessed
we still play rock and battle for our lives in this city we will
break down the notion of their right and sneer them wrong forever
in written word, art and song. So be long and strong for the end of this
city as it is in its terror. And bring back America in its damned fervor
here and forever.

Future Stories
What will people in the future actually do?
Instead of this aristocratic and media pompous guidances you make for us
to follow now to get there just because we pay college education.
The old and solemn and the evil and young all do not own the future.
But the butterfly, of hope, faith and creativity indeed does in the romance
of time going on we stay strong yet you carry on-you will never last long in
the span of any time significant of struggling and faith at all as any have.
You will be no heart. No soul and nothing more.But we will live in our peace and hope and faith in number as society while you crawl on your palms and wonder where the palm trees go for winter summer break? But even then-you will never be seen as even those left will turn away from you and your image...

The redemption prior to Serpent Stone City
I drunk alot of soda, water, and once I was on fire.
But she left me and so I founded a band to the promise land
and in my wild journey to a forest I am still going strong in a city
 and I am still
going on and no one will tell me I am wrong. When we take the monarchy out of humanity
and make it truly a democracy even if a said monarchy-
I drunk and drunk! And now I know I cannot stop at all.
But not let the fire, nor water nor ice nor wind control me at all.


ALL TITLES OF THIS PRT.
Hair styles and why they are important.
Sleepler “sleepless  sleeper’s love comes with a price!”
US in the future(2013}
A new society 2013
Why the girl can never be free.
Books and their keepers
Books and their keepers black magic
Rock stars vs Rockstars
Champions of Rock edition 1
SEX.
Pink no conformists
Cities
Sleepless
Future Wear
My inner war at Home.
Current news Flame
Current News Water
Current news Alchol.
Current news soda
The Way
Serpent Stone City
Future Stories
The redemption prior to Serpent Stone City

Comments

Popular Posts