Anarchy Run; Jackal world.
Anarachy.Ana-a rachy.
A little race and a little racy.
Anarchy run; jack world.
Jackal world.
I did something in the spring of 2016-kept on making ideas and now I am going back to settle it all and with the cover of Kyeombi in a night compile them all into ten comic records and be done with it! Series that will be completed later I am sure. But to be efficient I am going to use all my resources, god bearing and not stick to the ideal of Kyeombi but Kyeombi is great; all is great or better. I will not be these artists I meet who are failures. I just do not get the day to day drawing an image and thinking its hard work. I simply have surpassed that and will not be some one else. Just because such mockery is viable and marketable today. There are great people who make works I never will understand and I do not bash them in this but I never will be some conformist and frankly this site should tell you that much.
I will be gone for a while and yet I will not and do not expect me to put out things every day as I am not a puppet and frankly you can only put your efforts only into main effort at a time and I do not see the ethic nor effort of importance in being an instagram of facebook account just for people to see and gawk at. I am something much more-dare and skill yet results. Let us with our respective blessings continue the journey.
A little race and a little racy.
Anarchy run; jack world.
Jackal world.
I did something in the spring of 2016-kept on making ideas and now I am going back to settle it all and with the cover of Kyeombi in a night compile them all into ten comic records and be done with it! Series that will be completed later I am sure. But to be efficient I am going to use all my resources, god bearing and not stick to the ideal of Kyeombi but Kyeombi is great; all is great or better. I will not be these artists I meet who are failures. I just do not get the day to day drawing an image and thinking its hard work. I simply have surpassed that and will not be some one else. Just because such mockery is viable and marketable today. There are great people who make works I never will understand and I do not bash them in this but I never will be some conformist and frankly this site should tell you that much.
I will be gone for a while and yet I will not and do not expect me to put out things every day as I am not a puppet and frankly you can only put your efforts only into main effort at a time and I do not see the ethic nor effort of importance in being an instagram of facebook account just for people to see and gawk at. I am something much more-dare and skill yet results. Let us with our respective blessings continue the journey.
Comments
Post a Comment