Adventure Four.

The Sky lift altar is where we held the marriage.

There were old people of the elder age there.
People in their thirties with their children.
College children, highschool students, some elite highschool students and teenagers of punk wear there at the university campus.

We finally got Mariam to join with us.
Many other groups had joined together.

Obviously; Tinx, Spring and Tom had gone to another world in a castle to figure out why a dude called Akumoto was doing this all. Eventually sending letters stating they were at a school of his now and working under his employ and that he was a gorgon; total evil. Soon they would kill him. But we had our own approach of freeing this world.

Gwen, Ty, Mothos, Loroane and Jakes had returned but they were broken and had fought amongst each other and other groups, we were two years older and tried the better to be highschool students albeit saviors to our world.
A storm was coming and we did not know if we were going to last.
But I saw her down the isle.
She smiled
Abril she did. I could not see her face in the blur of emotions-the strangers who were slowly becoming a community smiled. Chris presided.
" do you take her as your bride and wife- Nox weheming ham?"
" I do",
" do you, Staci Abril Mickstehedie take him as your husband?"
" Yes, I do"

We kissed at the same time; I was eager and it was done.
Everyone faded. But the world was different when I awoke.

I was actually.Asleep all that time but everyone was truly gone and let me and the world was back as it was. But I swore I would not live in abuse nor this abuse that denied me. Akumoto would pay and I would become the Vesper I once was.

Because that Staci Abril had married someone else and Ruth pretended not to even know me.
And in the suburban with my hood- I try to write these stories of truth. And yet one day a castle fell from the sky as the milk maidens cried out.

Comments

Popular Posts