mornings 3a10
quantum dancer.
Sliver in the highlights
with the candy apple yea
lap dance shrr, so good,
I eyes of the mountains of the worlds
of a heart that is an evergreen start
every mornings starts the day with these
eyes looking at me
from there and I do not care
that she is a quantum, quantum dancer
quantum, quantum dancer
Sliver in the highlight o,
that pole she a quantum dancer.
For all that is good in the light of good for what is said
for all the dreams of nights and grey for all the twists your day
for what can be said for what is good, I understood nothing of
what you say at all. When you speak like that.
Quantum dancer.
yea,yea, yea. Yea.
Yea, yea, Quantum dancer
so fast and elegant eloquent up a pole
yes I know-so fast and so slow there and up here
and maybe across here and down and up and fast.
I like this I do.
But simply all else I can't compete against you,
you know its all about you and I am tried and worn out
for all to be said- I will just not get tried out.
Ahhhaye. Ahhay. Oh,
But I just have to let you know.
That in the night I am not letting go....
of the dreams of what we could be with out these wildly connecting themes.
and adventures.
Sliver in the highlights
with the candy apple yea
lap dance shrr, so good,
I eyes of the mountains of the worlds
of a heart that is an evergreen start
every mornings starts the day with these
eyes looking at me
from there and I do not care
that she is a quantum, quantum dancer
quantum, quantum dancer
Sliver in the highlight o,
that pole she a quantum dancer.
For all that is good in the light of good for what is said
for all the dreams of nights and grey for all the twists your day
for what can be said for what is good, I understood nothing of
what you say at all. When you speak like that.
Quantum dancer.
yea,yea, yea. Yea.
Yea, yea, Quantum dancer
so fast and elegant eloquent up a pole
yes I know-so fast and so slow there and up here
and maybe across here and down and up and fast.
I like this I do.
But simply all else I can't compete against you,
you know its all about you and I am tried and worn out
for all to be said- I will just not get tried out.
Ahhhaye. Ahhay. Oh,
But I just have to let you know.
That in the night I am not letting go....
of the dreams of what we could be with out these wildly connecting themes.
and adventures.
Comments
Post a Comment