Unknown; A relationship but you are never needed; the puma hightrack
Consider they call you names and call you out for having no one. All alone to be picked on and just act as if that is your role.
I write; many people have their peoples but only because that is them and maybe said these people are just people they make believe they belong with in the cultural meaning manner of way that is not at all hateful and over protective indeed and protective against people who aren't their culture. Everyone has them and that regardless of race. Shit; these people are.
Must be lucky having someone you can lose your virginity to and having someone you can get pregnant or impregnated by and never appreciate the people for who they actually are. But this myth of who they are in your culture but that is just hatred of them and yourself.
Do not blame me for being alone; there is simply no one in this world for me at this time good day.
However to prove this point I did say and see an opportunity to make your route of life so in my life but only to mock it! How stupid is your lifestyle. Just gross and vomit filled as well as those drinks of reprieve you secretly binge at night, alcoholic!
I tried but I am not you. And I would never have done it as you do for you are so self fooled you are God, never allowing true love to hit you just making up the myth you found it and found it forever. You have found nothing when stuck to your culture and only certain people who exemplify your culture. Which to no bounds do you even know your own culture, you just like making up fanatasises
just for the sake of yourself. To be this image, you have no right being- fuck yourself.
I write; many people have their peoples but only because that is them and maybe said these people are just people they make believe they belong with in the cultural meaning manner of way that is not at all hateful and over protective indeed and protective against people who aren't their culture. Everyone has them and that regardless of race. Shit; these people are.
Must be lucky having someone you can lose your virginity to and having someone you can get pregnant or impregnated by and never appreciate the people for who they actually are. But this myth of who they are in your culture but that is just hatred of them and yourself.
Do not blame me for being alone; there is simply no one in this world for me at this time good day.
However to prove this point I did say and see an opportunity to make your route of life so in my life but only to mock it! How stupid is your lifestyle. Just gross and vomit filled as well as those drinks of reprieve you secretly binge at night, alcoholic!
I tried but I am not you. And I would never have done it as you do for you are so self fooled you are God, never allowing true love to hit you just making up the myth you found it and found it forever. You have found nothing when stuck to your culture and only certain people who exemplify your culture. Which to no bounds do you even know your own culture, you just like making up fanatasises
just for the sake of yourself. To be this image, you have no right being- fuck yourself.

Comments
Post a Comment