I went to read in a library today.
It felt good to go to a library again. See people studying again and such.
I read a book about Komiks.
I read a book about Porn Places of Erotica.
I read a book about Caravaggio.
I read about some history in the law of private property and public places and the laws.
I read about the different science fiction. I read about the nuance of Cyberpunking and Cyberpunk.
I read this day and dreamed a lot while reading and it felt like home.
Just to be able to sleep in front a tv and read some books.
Reading however will not be my maiden.
I read a book about Komiks.
I read a book about Porn Places of Erotica.
I read a book about Caravaggio.
I read about some history in the law of private property and public places and the laws.
I read about the different science fiction. I read about the nuance of Cyberpunking and Cyberpunk.
I read this day and dreamed a lot while reading and it felt like home.
Just to be able to sleep in front a tv and read some books.
Reading however will not be my maiden.
Comments
Post a Comment