Essentially updates
I have not been honest at all but lies are important at least to not be hinged on tangents.
But now lets get back to it.
Honestly; I have not even begun what I want to begin. There have been sacrifices just to stay updated but no more. I have made more important inventions like the 1886 and else that make the Cyber issue something of the past. The Cyber is a collection of stories around the urban yet future uptake and its culture but yet; it seemed much a forced effort just to put something on here to keep people busy and such I will not engage in such a story just of yet but focus on finishing some things that have been perfected in what can be their said story and method just by said item of time and progress. I did some reorganizing today and today I decided that again some series would have to be rewritten in part or whole because that is the duty of a good story to be rewritten as much as the author seeks.
I want to post the collective of works of lyrics but first any good thing needs a platform. Lets wait until I get to Cyber and I will surely make it a sure thing but fellows you have to stick with me through the changes I am about to make.
Much of the change comes about in the American Dream; American Legend story where we will follow both my story and someone elses story. Black Magic and Midwether Academy will get updates in their story because some times you say ; they are just filler of better stories in which by now I should be able to write and am able to write with much practice.
Though while I would like to make much stories you can only senselessly expand so much before you lose focus and yet control. But let us once again push the limit and no I will not learn any fucked up lesson. Let us go onto something better.
But now lets get back to it.
Honestly; I have not even begun what I want to begin. There have been sacrifices just to stay updated but no more. I have made more important inventions like the 1886 and else that make the Cyber issue something of the past. The Cyber is a collection of stories around the urban yet future uptake and its culture but yet; it seemed much a forced effort just to put something on here to keep people busy and such I will not engage in such a story just of yet but focus on finishing some things that have been perfected in what can be their said story and method just by said item of time and progress. I did some reorganizing today and today I decided that again some series would have to be rewritten in part or whole because that is the duty of a good story to be rewritten as much as the author seeks.
I want to post the collective of works of lyrics but first any good thing needs a platform. Lets wait until I get to Cyber and I will surely make it a sure thing but fellows you have to stick with me through the changes I am about to make.
Much of the change comes about in the American Dream; American Legend story where we will follow both my story and someone elses story. Black Magic and Midwether Academy will get updates in their story because some times you say ; they are just filler of better stories in which by now I should be able to write and am able to write with much practice.
Though while I would like to make much stories you can only senselessly expand so much before you lose focus and yet control. But let us once again push the limit and no I will not learn any fucked up lesson. Let us go onto something better.
Comments
Post a Comment