Do not misunderstand the comics.
Some people seem to think that maybe I included them in a comic. But no, if anything no one I have met pass 2013 resembles any comic characters at all and neither did the people before that time frame but only in part representation by their very humane charms.I say to particular girl called Mariam, no disrespect. But my characters Rok and Stacy are not me and you. I have been fond to liken Yvoone from Launching 4; as you and Garth as me-but realize that it cannot be and am not found to like this when I realize it in truth, but fond is to mean happen in this sentence. All to say if anyone represents either me or you, it is characters who were never given a time slot on the internet in the time you read. So do not misunderstand the comics.I even created said ad for this message.

Comments
Post a Comment