MM culture aftermath.
Said to see its been three years I would not give up.
I was down in my very ability to do but found a way to continue doing what I wanted to do.
It worked out well; I continued till 2016 and continued against a hindrance well into this year.
I have made many projects and have eventually figured out them all but never have I ever realized the number of work nor amount of styles and variants I ever did create in this process. It is however numbing when people will not recognize your work. Be that family, stranger, so called teacher and fellow student. I realize when I was looking for my work of Apollo in my space; how much work I had scribed and how I really cannot just leave this all behind. That completing Apollo and the scheduled works is the best way; to reach a recovery and a healing. This is simply not building a brand or selling something-this is all about completing an idea and many people do not get that you have to complete an idea before you can truly sell it even if it is not economically feasible. Yet; you can only be aid to market your work only if responsible enough to write and draw at the same time.
That of which I am responsible enough and I never will give up.
But what I learned is that doing for sum of completion is better than for the sum of money intimate.
And that if even people do not understand-they do not have to but respect your space. And even if people will never respect your ideals of faith in them or even see you as a human-you should never lose face as a person who represents faith in people. Just learn that people who want to live in their own fictional worlds literally are not worthy of your faith. And the effort of completion is something in which you can put your faith in that you can do if you just work at it on your own terms and plans and style-you can do anything. And all the while you will find more ease in that the satisfaction of completing it does not depend on how much it sells. And in this completion manner; you control your craft and not the market. And that is what I find from the MM culture aftermath.
I was down in my very ability to do but found a way to continue doing what I wanted to do.
It worked out well; I continued till 2016 and continued against a hindrance well into this year.
I have made many projects and have eventually figured out them all but never have I ever realized the number of work nor amount of styles and variants I ever did create in this process. It is however numbing when people will not recognize your work. Be that family, stranger, so called teacher and fellow student. I realize when I was looking for my work of Apollo in my space; how much work I had scribed and how I really cannot just leave this all behind. That completing Apollo and the scheduled works is the best way; to reach a recovery and a healing. This is simply not building a brand or selling something-this is all about completing an idea and many people do not get that you have to complete an idea before you can truly sell it even if it is not economically feasible. Yet; you can only be aid to market your work only if responsible enough to write and draw at the same time.
That of which I am responsible enough and I never will give up.
But what I learned is that doing for sum of completion is better than for the sum of money intimate.
And that if even people do not understand-they do not have to but respect your space. And even if people will never respect your ideals of faith in them or even see you as a human-you should never lose face as a person who represents faith in people. Just learn that people who want to live in their own fictional worlds literally are not worthy of your faith. And the effort of completion is something in which you can put your faith in that you can do if you just work at it on your own terms and plans and style-you can do anything. And all the while you will find more ease in that the satisfaction of completing it does not depend on how much it sells. And in this completion manner; you control your craft and not the market. And that is what I find from the MM culture aftermath.
Comments
Post a Comment