Unknown; How nice must it be to have company in adventure.
How nice must it be to have company in adventure.
I wonder what people I will meet.
I wished I did give into temptation and sexual drive and just let her be that one.
But it would not be right because I truly did not love her when I would be fast to ruin everything for selfish urges and selfish urges she would have too because of what I would be saying I was interested so much to do and yet I could not do that.
I wonder what fellows I would meet around eating food.
Would they be good people or ambitious people?
They were seldom so but all fakers, all of them- not really much an ambitious body but if you can excel at said practice other than game and school; you are good.
How nice it must be to find that maiden you can save from yourself?
And save her from that pregnant and early mother route that would actually happen out of your self attraction to another?
It must feel good to do that while going off on your ambitions all alone and hardly can reach out to people because of assassins and concerns that bringing one in or associating with anyone until after would ruin your work process? It must feel good.
It does yet should we have to make further sacrifices when assassins are completely unnecessary? And maybe you could have just pursued her and not and refuse to do anything sexual.
I wonder what people I will meet.
I wished I did give into temptation and sexual drive and just let her be that one.
But it would not be right because I truly did not love her when I would be fast to ruin everything for selfish urges and selfish urges she would have too because of what I would be saying I was interested so much to do and yet I could not do that.
I wonder what fellows I would meet around eating food.
Would they be good people or ambitious people?
They were seldom so but all fakers, all of them- not really much an ambitious body but if you can excel at said practice other than game and school; you are good.
How nice it must be to find that maiden you can save from yourself?
And save her from that pregnant and early mother route that would actually happen out of your self attraction to another?
It must feel good to do that while going off on your ambitions all alone and hardly can reach out to people because of assassins and concerns that bringing one in or associating with anyone until after would ruin your work process? It must feel good.
It does yet should we have to make further sacrifices when assassins are completely unnecessary? And maybe you could have just pursued her and not and refuse to do anything sexual.

Comments
Post a Comment