death of daredevil.
For to be said, I walked away
injured so bad. No one cried for me
no tragic horrific heroific heroic hero
But some thing of dread. There is only
more work to go for all the people put to sleep
by the dawn they will weep I never get enough sleep
but the time I am dead I will be someone else.
To not get any enough sleep at all.
There of the morning, a lightbulb of song
for all the things good and wrong,
It seems I just hold myself together so wounded
no one could care to know and if I ever get out
I work till I can sleep as much as I want my whole
life. Fore to be said, I walked away.
I walked away! I walked! AWWAY.
Injured so bad. Hated so bad. Never good
again, for all the things I have said. Never is anything going to work out
because everything is strung and corrupt but I can not believe that.
I cannot believe that. For the fight must continue because I promised
I walk away.. Walk away.
Injured so bad.
Hated so bad.
Hated so bad. Never good.
But carry on this is understood.
Even in the death of daredevil.
injured so bad. No one cried for me
no tragic horrific heroific heroic hero
But some thing of dread. There is only
more work to go for all the people put to sleep
by the dawn they will weep I never get enough sleep
but the time I am dead I will be someone else.
To not get any enough sleep at all.
There of the morning, a lightbulb of song
for all the things good and wrong,
It seems I just hold myself together so wounded
no one could care to know and if I ever get out
I work till I can sleep as much as I want my whole
life. Fore to be said, I walked away.
I walked away! I walked! AWWAY.
Injured so bad. Hated so bad. Never good
again, for all the things I have said. Never is anything going to work out
because everything is strung and corrupt but I can not believe that.
I cannot believe that. For the fight must continue because I promised
I walk away.. Walk away.
Injured so bad.
Hated so bad.
Hated so bad. Never good.
But carry on this is understood.
Even in the death of daredevil.
Comments
Post a Comment