Sunglasses.

Much of which to be said; I do not agree with the deposition of the story as written in the past-always striving better in each and different account and there in I go to do for the current. True, the said story was claimed to be made in the past but yet for the truth of what it represents it was not. Leaving us on a cold and bitter edge. But I must pursue it or it will nag on forever. But not just to stop it from nagging on.I would want to remind you there were many versions of Sunglasses leading up to this and certainly this is not the last.

And update as I stopped  on the last-the actual world last to work on it; it will not take another sum of to time to complete it. But in the mean time; Shark on Campus part 2 will be done tomorrow and American Legend has entered yet a new phase; one that is solidly familiar here. As well as that will be working on some new art and a project called ZRE that was supposed to be done in the fall 2016 and actually goes toward the Cyber ideal.


Comments

Popular Posts