mornings 3a9
However did I wake up.
I rushed to class.
Ignored how behind I was
because of this place
it was not healthy
it was pride and greed of hell and hell sort and
yet hell craft is what these many women and yet
consorted men spoke of and enacted and only the men
where like slaves tied to these women to just do thine
foul contempt evil.
I rushed to class.
Ignored not how behind I was in the fact of morals
but the people in that class but that girl and few said one
to two other individuals did not sit in that room like the council
of god. I would never be the one to be early-my life was much too
important to be derailed by a place in which should not be even that
hard to succeed at. It was immoral.
How much had I been set off from what I wanted by that room mate and
placed into dangerous waters full of snakes and sharks. How many times
my family would try to bash my head in? No, matter the distance, I must be free
of them all and free of them all because I would not be wronged, put out of place,
distracted for the sum of sticking in some fake faggots dream. I would not be bothered
anymore. My life was too important to not continue with the meager strength in which I did
have to fight back against those who tried to rip all the meaning of my life away and devolve it into
a rage and an anger. But here- I realized there was no point of waiting for some inspiration of education to hit when this place was not it. I would rebel. Against everyone.
Continue my path in which no one could hardly even respect nor support.
I would show them the ethics of true hardwork and not subsistence on a route that
would never work for any one or but a person. I would venture into the abyss.
Of all these false dreams who think by accomplishing this false route they have accomplished there lives in four when so much life awaits if they are not provinced to die soon. But life does not stop
after four years of a false education dream-this of a cult at all. It continues and when you lose the path of your own life for anything of which it stands and not this blush of "education"-you are no one ever so more afterwards. The person you are from birth is dead because you allowed yourself to believe that this is a final solution to make life better and perhaps even become king or god? Queen or goddess or even god mainly? But no; life is so much more. Losing yourself for such a trite dream of a final solution when there is none just means you are too cowardly to even live your life as it should be lived and continued. You ended your life by falling into the cult's arms and when you realize that it is over. Everything you were ; can you start all over again? No, you cannot start all over again. Because certain acts of murder and yet treason against nature estate of liberty for love, estate and yet human kindness are all defiled by you. You can not fit in with people. You dead mutant creature. You can only fit in with sick deluded ambitions and that is all you will fit in with for now on. Never waking from this delusion even when it has ended and does hit you hard that you killed yourself for nothing and the next delusions will take you throughout your life. Funding political parties who never help people of your background and else funding the evil in life and nothing else. The delusions will take you to say that you never done anything wrong but in the end; no one maker would believe you as the only one has watched all this time and scowled and yes frowned as you killed people for silly things. Just because they spoke or gave advice. Because you lived an all too pampered life to even know anything about modesty and yet humanity or even that the world is definitely not a nice place and when certain people speak to you; it is your kindred duty to listen. Because by the jumper, you will never reach that islands of delusions....because people will find you as the monster you are. And not allow you life as you seek it. Simply you belong behind the feign of rails and pain of starvation to never see the sun, but you already do that yourself by seeming to be god when you are nothing but a trash student and do not even represent the spirit of learning to any effect-just to get by and improve your status in society.
Only a corrupt true would continue a child' game everyone else has grown up from. And believe this superior myths when you are blind and inferior crawling on the floor for privileged reality when you never seek to gain from such reality and just lose. I would venture this abyss every morning because yes; the generation of mine was doomed and some many people were lost to the abyss. And many will never wake if never tried for their crimes, cheatings, sexual abuse and ever and every the more.
This I see in this class-the majority of the people being. Of the English teacher, she is a completely different animal as if we got a teacher who is hard but yet sane amongst the forgotten demons of hell so smug and so smuck. Never knowing what abomination she is by because they look normal or well people as she would recognize but never know that their appearance is just a disguise. And often committing the crime of encouraging their behavior. Because she would look the other way and push you further when family, friend and all else push you into this nasty politics of these self destructive human non humans. For hell, I would fight back and never buy her damn jello book.
I rushed to class.
Ignored how behind I was
because of this place
it was not healthy
it was pride and greed of hell and hell sort and
yet hell craft is what these many women and yet
consorted men spoke of and enacted and only the men
where like slaves tied to these women to just do thine
foul contempt evil.
I rushed to class.
Ignored not how behind I was in the fact of morals
but the people in that class but that girl and few said one
to two other individuals did not sit in that room like the council
of god. I would never be the one to be early-my life was much too
important to be derailed by a place in which should not be even that
hard to succeed at. It was immoral.
How much had I been set off from what I wanted by that room mate and
placed into dangerous waters full of snakes and sharks. How many times
my family would try to bash my head in? No, matter the distance, I must be free
of them all and free of them all because I would not be wronged, put out of place,
distracted for the sum of sticking in some fake faggots dream. I would not be bothered
anymore. My life was too important to not continue with the meager strength in which I did
have to fight back against those who tried to rip all the meaning of my life away and devolve it into
a rage and an anger. But here- I realized there was no point of waiting for some inspiration of education to hit when this place was not it. I would rebel. Against everyone.
Continue my path in which no one could hardly even respect nor support.
I would show them the ethics of true hardwork and not subsistence on a route that
would never work for any one or but a person. I would venture into the abyss.
Of all these false dreams who think by accomplishing this false route they have accomplished there lives in four when so much life awaits if they are not provinced to die soon. But life does not stop
after four years of a false education dream-this of a cult at all. It continues and when you lose the path of your own life for anything of which it stands and not this blush of "education"-you are no one ever so more afterwards. The person you are from birth is dead because you allowed yourself to believe that this is a final solution to make life better and perhaps even become king or god? Queen or goddess or even god mainly? But no; life is so much more. Losing yourself for such a trite dream of a final solution when there is none just means you are too cowardly to even live your life as it should be lived and continued. You ended your life by falling into the cult's arms and when you realize that it is over. Everything you were ; can you start all over again? No, you cannot start all over again. Because certain acts of murder and yet treason against nature estate of liberty for love, estate and yet human kindness are all defiled by you. You can not fit in with people. You dead mutant creature. You can only fit in with sick deluded ambitions and that is all you will fit in with for now on. Never waking from this delusion even when it has ended and does hit you hard that you killed yourself for nothing and the next delusions will take you throughout your life. Funding political parties who never help people of your background and else funding the evil in life and nothing else. The delusions will take you to say that you never done anything wrong but in the end; no one maker would believe you as the only one has watched all this time and scowled and yes frowned as you killed people for silly things. Just because they spoke or gave advice. Because you lived an all too pampered life to even know anything about modesty and yet humanity or even that the world is definitely not a nice place and when certain people speak to you; it is your kindred duty to listen. Because by the jumper, you will never reach that islands of delusions....because people will find you as the monster you are. And not allow you life as you seek it. Simply you belong behind the feign of rails and pain of starvation to never see the sun, but you already do that yourself by seeming to be god when you are nothing but a trash student and do not even represent the spirit of learning to any effect-just to get by and improve your status in society.
Only a corrupt true would continue a child' game everyone else has grown up from. And believe this superior myths when you are blind and inferior crawling on the floor for privileged reality when you never seek to gain from such reality and just lose. I would venture this abyss every morning because yes; the generation of mine was doomed and some many people were lost to the abyss. And many will never wake if never tried for their crimes, cheatings, sexual abuse and ever and every the more.
This I see in this class-the majority of the people being. Of the English teacher, she is a completely different animal as if we got a teacher who is hard but yet sane amongst the forgotten demons of hell so smug and so smuck. Never knowing what abomination she is by because they look normal or well people as she would recognize but never know that their appearance is just a disguise. And often committing the crime of encouraging their behavior. Because she would look the other way and push you further when family, friend and all else push you into this nasty politics of these self destructive human non humans. For hell, I would fight back and never buy her damn jello book.
Comments
Post a Comment