The smokers pit. Mornings 3a8 a different known.

The different and people who were never mindwashed smoked there, some interesting figures, such renegades of this nonsense that everyone else seemed to ultimately wade in and within. They were radicals smoking around a bench while everyone went to get some poorly constructed food but yet over hyped food...as if of hearth and of home but only ever said of dictatorship and a cult could anyone like that heart. Alone one day; I saw her smoking.  She was beautiful and interesting- a loner and yet was talking on a phone near the edge of the area near a tree or some. But obviously did not belong to their group. I was to see that she neither was fake as this place but full of a life that was kind and generous and humane. That was one in which you can associate with indeed.I could associate with and it was strange; I never felt this way towards a girl before alone by appearance. This however was the last day I went to that place on my own will however. No bad consort of food could convince me to stay just to see her again and besides I had already seen her before in my history class. Something began to awaken in me; the hidden truth of holding back from realizing my true feelings because I thought I was not good enough yet again.

Comments

Popular Posts