the story behind summer 2016
What was I searching for when I was looking to create the current MM culture season and yes I took 2 years because of a lot of inconsiderate people.But really is the combination of the 2000s technology presence and yes the unheard but ever present cyberpunk and the modern theme of the time I was doing called MM culture. But if you think people are not fucked-they are and the only salvation is not letting good people go astray at least from your site because you truly need good people in your life.
That being said the ideal behind the sessions is to bring an idea of peace and yet calm with minimalist drawings tailored in a sexy manner or else not. The virtue of MM culture being to create in peace. In this world there are many forces of chaos and yet many demons known and hidden. In our daily lives to create as creators there is a great violence of misinformation and ultimately sensationalism- a great evil taught and spoke by the media. Begging the question of your humanity at every turn for their monetary pleasings and blessings and play to the tune of your ethos all the time- not to act but to ignore real issues and let real issues come they know not what to say or anything good at all.
But in this life of distractions and hatred against the practice of art and the heart and society that guides it; the rebellion of being at peace and engaging with a plan in peace- is ultimately the most rebellion in which you could ever do against the boreless and numb society. Bringing back stories and hearth as they are true will only take the discipline of people to stand up against the wrong in their lives and the media promoting this wrong and the demons of wrong try to stab you and turn you into a tool for their aimless construction of evil just to ruin yourself-as if they have that power! This of peace is the only way to fight against this wrong of the world and only in peace is a resistance.
I tell you; I was pissed when people sought to attack me for doing an art school assignment but I then realized the notion of peace as a true guide and true weapon and one that when peace was held was able to crush these bitches into the pests they were and made them acknowledge who and what they were and who and what I was. No one can control you. And my take away from a terrible time is yet the sentiment of peace but ever harder so. Unfortunately while the 2016 season is gone and can never be lived as a true MM culture season! Be warned; that many creations of that time where not fulfilled and led unfulfilled ventures today! But yet much advancements have been made and stories can be made and constructed in a well manner and period of time. In which the MM culture era can be vitally important! Never will it end the trail of stories. And this discipline of MM culture allows nothing to stop you even when there is everything to.
I laugh and mock people who have to practice for a month called Inktober where they have to practice inking for everyday in October. It is a joke. The practice of MM culture and the one I followed requires every day needless activity and strong forte everyday in such to not be an obstacle but to reach a goal. There is no goal in Inktober as there is no goal in any comic contest- as it goes no where and is just a lack of resolve by many participants to even commit to it. In MM culture we are going places and you can see from 2016; I have made suitable and substantial gains in Kyeombi comics and many other comics I had at the time. And now with that of the Breakthrough we have even gone and done projects that looked like never would be touched again but were.
No one can interrupt me. And what I sought in the summer was something like A GOOD BODY DESTROYED BY ARCHITECTURE; a big story with a song count, a unique art style and maybe a dark background in a city. And I will make this project a reality and yes it was made to replace Double Standards as the song project but I will bring on Double Standards its own partial and bring on a new journey onward. Ultimately not ending until after American Legend is done. Which of American Legend; the project can only be done when the certain pasts of the site are completed and tonight will accomplish this by-combinations led in the effort by the Combinations Prince.
That being said the ideal behind the sessions is to bring an idea of peace and yet calm with minimalist drawings tailored in a sexy manner or else not. The virtue of MM culture being to create in peace. In this world there are many forces of chaos and yet many demons known and hidden. In our daily lives to create as creators there is a great violence of misinformation and ultimately sensationalism- a great evil taught and spoke by the media. Begging the question of your humanity at every turn for their monetary pleasings and blessings and play to the tune of your ethos all the time- not to act but to ignore real issues and let real issues come they know not what to say or anything good at all.
But in this life of distractions and hatred against the practice of art and the heart and society that guides it; the rebellion of being at peace and engaging with a plan in peace- is ultimately the most rebellion in which you could ever do against the boreless and numb society. Bringing back stories and hearth as they are true will only take the discipline of people to stand up against the wrong in their lives and the media promoting this wrong and the demons of wrong try to stab you and turn you into a tool for their aimless construction of evil just to ruin yourself-as if they have that power! This of peace is the only way to fight against this wrong of the world and only in peace is a resistance.
I tell you; I was pissed when people sought to attack me for doing an art school assignment but I then realized the notion of peace as a true guide and true weapon and one that when peace was held was able to crush these bitches into the pests they were and made them acknowledge who and what they were and who and what I was. No one can control you. And my take away from a terrible time is yet the sentiment of peace but ever harder so. Unfortunately while the 2016 season is gone and can never be lived as a true MM culture season! Be warned; that many creations of that time where not fulfilled and led unfulfilled ventures today! But yet much advancements have been made and stories can be made and constructed in a well manner and period of time. In which the MM culture era can be vitally important! Never will it end the trail of stories. And this discipline of MM culture allows nothing to stop you even when there is everything to.
I laugh and mock people who have to practice for a month called Inktober where they have to practice inking for everyday in October. It is a joke. The practice of MM culture and the one I followed requires every day needless activity and strong forte everyday in such to not be an obstacle but to reach a goal. There is no goal in Inktober as there is no goal in any comic contest- as it goes no where and is just a lack of resolve by many participants to even commit to it. In MM culture we are going places and you can see from 2016; I have made suitable and substantial gains in Kyeombi comics and many other comics I had at the time. And now with that of the Breakthrough we have even gone and done projects that looked like never would be touched again but were.
No one can interrupt me. And what I sought in the summer was something like A GOOD BODY DESTROYED BY ARCHITECTURE; a big story with a song count, a unique art style and maybe a dark background in a city. And I will make this project a reality and yes it was made to replace Double Standards as the song project but I will bring on Double Standards its own partial and bring on a new journey onward. Ultimately not ending until after American Legend is done. Which of American Legend; the project can only be done when the certain pasts of the site are completed and tonight will accomplish this by-combinations led in the effort by the Combinations Prince.
Comments
Post a Comment