MK MZODERN 8fugoh! pizza update.

Black Magic; The second volume is much shorter than the first but for the reason it is different from what the second was going to be but is far much better. And in being far much better; the story is not a waste to say. I never really liked the second volume so I changed it all the better.

Danny Valero: Is around 16 serials than rather than the recent ten serials or the 20 serials of the original. But to say this not one volume but two and three volumes are present in this number. The story represents the volumes one to three respectively but we will see if this is how it will be on paper. Usually you have to make a story on the paper as you go and one that can actually led to a completed story. So; I may have written something but it will take more pages to reach that number if I truly want to tell a story for some stories that are heavily detailed. But I am always ready for the option of more episodes for the sake of a better story. Its been a while but will finally end the Danny Valero from the fall 2016 in its best ideals here. Its something I have been looking forward too.

Next up after this; just some special MK MZODERN features and stories not to be found elsewhere nor drawn much possibly until later if ever at all.

Comments

Popular Posts