A GOOD BODY DESTROYED BY ARCHITECTURE
Hi, or hey. Its almost that time for such a release. Got tons of lyrics for this project to make a lyric book-this is to take the place of Puzzle Fish featured in Romu in 2015. I envisioned Romu to be the future for the next ten years but no-why would you want to repeat the last ten years? So ultimately I decided no and with Krushre and other projects-sure they were drawn and created but yet; I do not think I will add any series to the regular Kyeombi line up. Series however well integrated like Shark on Campus, Mind Games and Egypt 99 however are now apart of it all. But this project has lasted all the different comic project lines over the years and will be a lyric book as well a collection of visually led comics. In said is something different but of MM culture yet better than the original it was in the first mm culture season. Rather that it; is like its own Kyeombi but made for a period of time and then yet another and then another and yet another to this day. And you will hold the blue prints for the visual in the meantime. And in such this project largely replaces Puzzle Fish.
Comments
Post a Comment