yes; American Dream - Blessings of the Mornings is continuation of mornings.
Yes, this is the continuation of Mornings. But different but in depth as if writing a book of it and yes; there are a comic and many about it now about three long ones yet to expand but that does not stop me from even furthering out the idea. There are also many other posts and many can say it can be its own brand and cause on its own but I would wonder it would lose its flare quickly if trust out to make more prestige and fairness. But this is the goal and yes, I will be writing on paper and yet online of this story as we travel here and there and see this and that of what I have seen since the magical " 2013" to this end " 2018".
Comments
Post a Comment