chapter 4
Yet Oh would you even give a damn about what you done wrong'for it
is puzzling that you would puzzle me to drive off like some leaf who never
held a loaf of water. You think that I am not fore strong. You think I can do
not wrong. But everything.
Kill your love.
Kill your love.
Inane is the corrupt in the eyes
of what is lost. I never saw it coming.
There was a desert of forlorn goods
I wish I left far four soon.
And would give a moment
a tis of despair did you even care
for it was all a notice that you were not even there
and if you could me the chance of hair
but will never care.
You never will care and I will be struck now
on last text sent.
You can gaze you want.
Fore short with those ugly green eyes you wish
you are a Muslim fucking bitch.
I wish I never said anything.
But would even notice if I never cared
if I jumped into the alternate timeline
where I never said anything for your bitch is a lost
and I never damn because I killed you when everything was lost.
Dead head in the moss.
Modeled after this song.
is puzzling that you would puzzle me to drive off like some leaf who never
held a loaf of water. You think that I am not fore strong. You think I can do
not wrong. But everything.
Kill your love.
Kill your love.
Inane is the corrupt in the eyes
of what is lost. I never saw it coming.
There was a desert of forlorn goods
I wish I left far four soon.
And would give a moment
a tis of despair did you even care
for it was all a notice that you were not even there
and if you could me the chance of hair
but will never care.
You never will care and I will be struck now
on last text sent.
You can gaze you want.
Fore short with those ugly green eyes you wish
you are a Muslim fucking bitch.
I wish I never said anything.
But would even notice if I never cared
if I jumped into the alternate timeline
where I never said anything for your bitch is a lost
and I never damn because I killed you when everything was lost.
Dead head in the moss.
Modeled after this song.
Comments
Post a Comment