Artstation DOOMED Promo Two

the twin who asked me out.
Art Station Doomed. There is 7th grade and mind you it was not 2007 but usually I did go to school in ages that lined up with the grades. 2007 meant I was in 7th grade at least until the spring part and so it was actually 2008 when a certain thing happened to me that was very special. But also lines up with other events that would later happen that year that would affect the future and draw scrutiny to what the so said guy was really upset about or looking straight at me for. But maybe I am going to say this unsavory company had moved into the area and seized a sizable property and influenced the land in a different politics in order to cause their way of life to be the reality while everyone is under the assumption that life continues as normal. Promoting discrimination of anyone of black heritage and certain people who cannot be fucked over like people of Asian heritage with the sort of nonsense they try to pull. Making much to be said the meditative arts a crime. Meditative arts like art. Having proper interest romantically people and many other things of free will. Tries to take free will by imposing offers dressed up as free will but to control people in the manner in which they would seek.
Enslaving and radicalizing people who do not just happen to be available but other citizens and students to reach their dark means of living and life. Ultimately to say; make things that are never a crime in a free country-a crime because they assume their India/ middle eastern yet corrupt manner of living is proper when they could never be an uncorrupt from that area even if that is what they try to be. Overtly assuming that no one is ever going to notice when they come into the area and what they do. Overtly assuming that people are not smart. And that they can discriminate and discriminate all they want~ and not measure into the fairness nor greatness of this place but take it as their own free for all to manipulate what ever they want and postulate and mostly and ultimate terrorize whomever they want!

Let's just be blunt here; back in the past-there were hardly anybody of middle eastern or any sort of India heritage in the place I grew up. But eventually they came increasing in number and I noticed a startling fact that makes the equality talk nonexistent because they choose it to be all about them and no one else. They will never meet you eye to eye. They try to put you over and under as some lesser. Ultimately to say not everyone is even like this but most and majority are from my known encounters at least up until college. The people in college where actually nice people and then I wonder where they even came from...because everyone I had ever encounter much to be said was rude, racist and respectful only of their own culture and not the culture here. Saying so hard they are discriminated just to use it as a shield to discriminate against certain people who no one else nor this pluffy western media will understand. That people in the middle east are often racists and no one of African heritage should even venture nor immigrate to their country like they would any western country. Because African people are much and mostly despised. Some people might think I am Indian; but its not far from the truth actually in which I actually am part Indian in some sum or manner. But these people could not give a fuck- and ultimately learned there are two type of people. People who are nice and care out their culture as everyone does in this country or people who are not nice and care out their country to change the culture of equality here. And its the truth. That no one of the western logic will ever say because its against their agenda that in my opinion is racist as well; to keep these pluffy little bunnies as if they are innocent of human behavior just because they are discriminated against. Ultimately meaning they are just puppets for a game of politics and the media will never understand these people anyway. Egypt in western media is a lie; ultimately no white people can exist or exist really to be said in a region with that much sun. White people like Egypt just so they can have this fantasy that ultimately ties into religion and perception that they must be superior for these stories to be true at least for them to not overtly abandon the religion for something hateful. But already to say; modern Christians and Jews will never follow the religion that was started in the Middle East or these places in the bible. People much to say live in fantasy and willingly do and so even Western Media will allow misconceptions for somebody's gain and never wake up to the true reality of these places. Its shows in politics in people ardent support of Israel which is like a fantasy of what Egypt means to white people personified as a country but racist all in sum and sort. I am saying this bluntly-there is no flowery way to say this. America promotes own destruction via never attempting to ever ascertain the true of reality of the middle east and getting rid of delusions that continue till this era. People cannot be white in Egypt in the past and in these biblical stories! Its ultimately saying the world is round and yet America will not get educated about people of the middle east as they are people and not demons nor innocents! I say this because...the western media only promote hate attacks and radicalization by making these people a myth in their own story. And never will go the length to repair the aminosity they cause by removing such images that there are " white people in Egypt".
It ultimately enforces the idea of white supremacy and makes the people who are Egyptian ever more to reflect these values of "white over anyone else". Ultimately to say they and many other people of middle east and Egypt believe they will find more favoritism from the western countries if they believe that white is better. And openly discriminate against people for being too dark or black even. It is a thing! And that ultimately to evolve to a better person not better understanding of the world is needed but to bleach your skin.

Can you gaze at a person who looks from under a veil and can you look at a person in the eye who gives you a sour look all the while still being a child? The answer is as clear as day to how and why these people who refuse to be friendly to the local denizens of the country no matter their color~ are frankly unwilling supporters of democratic equality and freedoms. I would say that many people considerably carry over their policies of life from the country they came. That do not equate to our western expectations. I say that much of why I building this up with an understanding is because many people especially black people who are not lets say worldly people but selfish individuals who only trapped theirselves in some self made pity party do not know the true nature of these people as people. And come to ultimately racist and hateful conclusions theirselves; almost to give some people the reason to hate them.

But to be clear; I do not hate anyone of such background because I have a tie in it as well to say but endearing there is no fluffy equality that can be said to apply to the entire group more said than can be somewhat applied to any other racial group in this country. But, ~some people should be forewarned before electing some of these people as leaders of your institution when you obviously would not know how to pick one who is not a fervent degradationist from your said lack of real know how of culture and people. The most modern movements only ignore people and never actually gets to the real people at all behind the movement often only picking one light of people to represent all people of a group. Many media sources seem to highlight even in the Black Lives Matter movement that there are only people who throw stuff and destroy places! That are black and such. Its only because certain people who are akin to that sort of stuff where never raised to be said quaint argumentative people. Were just allowed to do whatever fucks name they wanted. And clearly are not representative of the clear organizers of the said movement! These are just the sort of the on fellows that would even want to come out because not for the sake of they are "monkeys" as someone said this week. But for the sake they are wild children and nothing more. But the media and other people are quick to spin these actions into racist triumphant leanings while saying " we support diversity".

Why I like writing and why I like being a reader is much like doing and giving what is never said in a book. There is only one truth and one reality in a book. No one has a second light of reality that continues to separate people least it be the news or the media! There may be two views represented but much of said there is only one world to even be of these two views or many views may they be.
But why I like it part is because there is no bullshit half assed saying of racism nor acceptance or playing both sides of the wall~and that is never the basis of a story because then the story would never go anywhere. It would just be a long chain of hatred and yet acceptance. Why I would even route to dictatorship or monarchy is because at least then people are forced to accept reality as it is and make a change. Here people do not know what reality is. They clearly can tell it from their asshole and by social media ever any day its get so blurred what reality even is to the modern individual who is just an unlearned fool even if they go to these schools and even if they read books!
If you do not understand a right and wrong and a right is a right followed a 100%. A right followed 89% or anything below is faulty and a wrong! A wrong followed 89% is still a wrong. But yet no one reminds us of this but ourselves and clearly people are just lost in their fantasies to accept life as it truly is here.

Why; I even brought up the Breakthrough was because of the following event. Many of what I have explained is that I wanted to be a storyteller in my youth and worked for that goal. But never did I tell you in these stories of myself but in the works of that time like Apollo, Forge and Sunglasses that I would say these were dark times. You would think your parents would support you but they didn't. You would think the school would have something but they didn't. You would think your friends have something but they didn't least conspired to unintentional mock me because they got a brave idea from one of my scraps of paper enlisting them to join me in advents of creation. You would think that these were bright times if I write about rape in revenge of these people. These people support education and reading but also hit black youth over the head for not being or being a reader! In any sum or instances of their upbringing and even race even if they be black theirselves!

They support this happy instance of education-all you children do well to go to school later on in life.
Go to college and get more knowledge and that guy from School Rock or whatever it was called-that game they would force us to play in computer lab; get more knowledge! But never in the things you like only government mandated shit. Only five fucking arts and five fucking spanish classes and how many fucking histories of hearing African Women getting raped over and over. As it is a victory. Showing you the bright and kick you down later on with this such and such history overtly seemingly trying to promote inferiority of a particular people who go there as well as your hall politics and the AP classes would be full of racists. I wrote all in the sum of 2007 and 2008 in revenge for what was bastardizing black youth even if you were black for not tying into this vision of the history of the past in the now and for everything when obviously that was never life for them. What is life for them is being constantly bitched over and dropped by anyone who could be dependable. Yet many people just cannot take this treatment and go mad. Yet no one will ever say anything about the mental health of black youths even towards this day. They will only manipulate what they do into some racist rhetoric or gang bearing rhetoric but will never understand that they have failed the youth by their own practices. Religious, political and social- they fuck over the youth. And you can not be 89% right-you are full right or you are none at all. And frankly I say no one supports black youths not even liberals.

I say this is a unique view no one will ever speak about in any rap song or anything to any great degree. Because many rappers will never be the ones to pen a book or draw or do anything of real creative sorts but mumble and mumble. Where did all the good rap go? Your answer from my perspective once 2000 hit. No one truly needed it anymore and it became this sure such commercialized bullshit even instead of the political mantras it was to represent. When rappers today say anything about politics they are not saying shit. Because they are birthed in this commercialized culture and never will raise to the occasion of morals ever to contribute to such a hideous regime that has lost all but is meaning and has become but a devil send.

Many people will make up chains to imprison the youth of black culture or black heritage. Like everyone who is black male has to be this rap lover or gangster. And women such of color and not make up these chains that you just have to love the black woman. And that in order to do well in this society especially from older blacks you have to degrade yourself to be better than some who is white and work twice the amount for the same amount of pay as they? That is simply just giving up. Overtly we would never have a democracy if people never split from the king and monarchy view of ways.

In the past especially in this time of 2007 and 2008- I had many of these ideals of shit thrown at me from parent, student fellow and even teacher and even pastor but I never believed them because that is what it means to shot yourself in the brain and slowly die. You can never be a functioning person believing you are gods chosen people yet you are secondary? Yet you have to pick some bride by basis of color and you have to work twice to be as good? What fucking shit are you even saying?
I finally can tell this story because I have survived while many have not. Many of you would and should know that shooting of youth that otherwise should be still alive has only become recently a thing. Because hatred rushes from every advancing end of different races like whites,the main media itself is some type of quasi race itself and from people the middle east. They create such a culture of hatred and bias and neglect towards black people and black youth that its hard to go to certain places and not be shot nor targeted after hearing a degree of voices. Much like when you are about to die or get in a near death experience! Especially when some people are out to kill you because you do not represent this sole negro gangster who fucks alot!

I say that much to be said; one day in the 7th grade or maybe it was 8th. but it was 7th when in particular a girl of Latin heritage who had a twin asked me out. I was happy at first but then I realized that it could not work out now. Many people including my parents did not like me. And would embarrass me and other things like berate me for daring to have this girlfriend who was not even "black". I could have her I thought but also here is the other fact. I also was still trying to go somewhere with my arts and while I am sure nothing would have happened~ I quiet really did not need a distraction from my goal in this time(as to phrase as I did then). But then she would not be a distraction I reasoned. I just did not know what to do to reach my goals but continue write down my ideas. I also had to consider the fact that perhaps even if did get along with people of the Latin American group is because I never had a girlfriend to say of Latin American heritage. And was afraid that they would all gang up on me in way of not physical but trying to show I'm inferior.  And yet there was this familiar anxious feeling around. And as though I wanted to accept; it was not going to work out-what would we even do? Kudos my friends; facebook did not always exist and if I did it was never for 8th graders and around that time period you could not get in unless you faked your age and other particulars. You could not count on people even being able to use the chat feature as they do today. Secondarily what would you do; call on the house phone and let your family receive calls? Let them further bigot you and bastardize you for liking "someone out of your own race". Myspace was more of a thing and even I was not interested in that shit but Neopets was more like my thing. I did not have supportive parents and I never had any friends to go out anywhere. Never else did I have any reason to go anywhere and nor would they allow such a relationship. Even in this day; they would ultimately ignore the real reasons of why I do not have a girlfriend. It because they would chase everyone away. Be a deterrent for them to even like me because they would be too scary and ultimately unfriendly to be around and I could not protect the girl I would like as I would now. Because guess what I was a kid. There is nothing I could do to bypass such incoherent bastards who only were nice least I stayed as a pupa. If I ever grow older in mentality before they warrant it-it was being disrespectful. If I showed signs of being a teenager-it was a punishment! If I showed signs of wanting to protect people; it was a punishment!

Further on in the years these items of why I would not risk my self and my mental estate just to date someone would show up constantly but I had to do it or I would lose face as anyone who meant anyone well. If I truly loved this person I reasoned- I would not drag them into this and just maybe they would find someone whom they would like besides me and be happy. Because at that time I could not do it. I wanted to but the world is not kind to people who are neither black nor this white as the mass media proclaims it. Not this easy image of bigotry nor this easy image of hatred. Nor this easy image of acceptance nor superiority! I said no, that I could not and they went on their way. My friends clamored to me at time. " Those where hot girls, why?"
I could not now answer them but only shrugged. Only I knew what the fucking forest fire was to ride on some horse many years later to put it out and yes with my current works I have just done that. Put out this fire because no one can define me when I constantly define myself. And this the breakthrough full effect broken through!


Yet MK MZODERN graphic novel never goes into this argument; it only strays away from this but says I am being denied just the right to life and never says in the certain detail of what is real life and else. I say my friends that ultimately; why that guy was ticked off at the booth-is because he realized what I said or seemed to say in my actions in the class revealed a picture. And from the past story he could have realized from having a convenient connection; that almost I was like his almost predecessor in being a senior and was similar in sum to his position within his class. This AP class being black but also not the popular kind that is hated nor the one that is looked after for sexual interests-could know what being black in sum of these mainly and mostly racist classes were like. You have these self hating black women and yet everyone criticizes you when you do not like black women when these are the only examples in your life. You have everyone else who thinks they are better. And yet maybe you have racist teachers as well who think black youth are just developmental trash. I remember there was this guy everyone liked in 9th grade who was equivalent of a racist Stan Lee.

But yet what I seemed to say is that; everyone is against you and that you have no real friends in being you besides what these people will ultimately are forced to accept as via their own willingness and mass yet social media's constrains for them to accept you. Constrains than run out when you leave highschool and strangely they do not know you as caring or kind but that"negro". Or cooky or kind but that "negro". They don't know you but being that negro. The bitch that builds a society by its own misfortunate  to be human enough to bitch itself generation after generation. Hated such an ideal that he could not be forever with his friends who particular to say where only conditioned to be his friends and never be his true friends. And that he recognized when he saw me that day it reminded him that he was a bitch for going on along with it all along and never considered his friends could betray him. Where were his friends now~ working this shift with him while they did exciting things over the summer and he had to work as this image he learns in history; a basic slave laborer? His friends were most likely gone and he never realized what my demeanor seemed to say about the world and yet myself indeed and pose a reality he never thought would be his future. It seems to be well all his friends live a different life completely; they could truly never understand him. But yet he understood what I said yet from demeanor alone. He never really recognized that all he ever did was be a stand in to promote self hatred and diligence to hate others of his same race till it was already done and everyone went their own separate ways. Leaving him the fool and it made him angry I was right in the end. And how else would he know? How could he know about me? He had a friend-yes a friend who was in the same class as me. The same damned class as me. Who dated that girl I reject all them year ago. It was 12th grade for me so really it was just four years had passed and by the time I speak of this five years have passed since then making almost a decade since I rejected her for my meanings. Yet being in the same class can return these ideals of the stories of what happened when she asked me out; to her current boyfriend-the fellow I share a class with when she probably sees I still exist and remembers that time. And explains it most likely not only to her boyfriend but his best friend-the guy at the booth who looks at me with such hatred. Such hatred because she probably explained the story of what happened and certain circumstances around it via why and how and what happened~ and he must have realized from what seemed my understanding of the world-that I knew of the hatred that would doom him in the end for so long. Yet he only could know it because that was the time of air I gave off. That maybe in the end he was jealous of his said friend that he was more part white and more said civilized thus to be eye candy for girls for years and years and friends and friends would still hold onto him as he always was to them. They however would never know him. They however would never know. Because ultimately with out this distinction of high school norms and AP CLUB bullshit he was just a negro. No one wants to ever be bothered with. It irked him that I excelled at not becoming entrapped while black. That is to believe everyone accepts you when you are black and in privilege to say by everyone's designs and that the rest of black people happen to just be openly frivolous to any society in their view. But in reality they only accept you as the minority friend and never will associate you " an equal" true and true to die for you or be as social for you past the boundaries of here in high school. They ultimately while you try and try; you will just be that negro. To look at with hate.


He ultimately pieced this together. But yet seemed trite of everything I seemed to say in his learned accounts. As if angry yet jealous of me for yet knowing how things were going to work out. And he kept gazing at me and he kept veering at me. As if I was the one who was the coachroach in the room. As if I was the negro. For just doing things to benefit myself and not crash and burn as he did.
His ego must of been hurt that while all his fancy friends were off in their own adventures he was stuck here; working in a job he did not like. But one can not keep from recognizing such murmurs in the background the similar as what appeared when the girl came around and as similar as to the ones in certain places yet a university. Are just the cries of a people for help. And be damned I said. You have followed me around all this time~and showed me the evil of this guy; I will rescue you as no one in this society deemed to do. I have been not doing anything even 89% right-this was my sin for letting a thing I saw probably first continue for so long in which it creates some type of drama where a guy has to stare at me so hard because he learns my views and life story from sharing the same class and happen to know of a person who was around when the climate changed into what it is now.

Because why; some people enslave and yet some people do not want others to get ahead in certain social means and what them to be sex objects and nothing more. And any girl who asks out a guy of color must be bad. And any guy of color who accepts must be bad and must be punished by any means necessary. Some people just have a warped view of reality as that guy did and much to say its not about race-its about becoming radicalized to be loyal to something that will never support you. I knew what he was going through and we had fallen into because of course knew and was aware of the political surroundings no one will tell you until it shows up in front your face and you can not but be shocked by this awesome reality. And yet if horrified and compelled to get rid of the people suffering just so are not liable to do anything and yet but join up with the cause because that is what is socially acceptable. A school over a people or a city-you are 100% wrong and yet never will know the math.

Certainly to say one can not get carried away when there are more things under the surface than just if you like the girl or not. Its just the face of people acting covertly to unravel democratic leanings and this did not start with Trump it started all the way back in 2008. When yes some people will not let you be and think they are gods to ascertain your faith and bug you constantly. Entitled like this boy to believe there is no wrong in the world and that there is no racism in the institutions and culture groups they associate with. These people are just deniers of what is common sense. And instead of hiding from shit you can't explain like a little bitch-wake the fuck up and do something about it that is constructive and not harmful to anyone's life. I bring this message because its damn time for people to claim democracy or lose it. People want to stress in history class in college; that the United States can change if the public wants it-this is not your loop hole for discrimination and destruction, and by god man-never think people do not know what type of shit fucker you are in your own peace times.
Never will call you out but when people give you advice it is in your best ass interest to listen. You can covertly treat black people wrong for having liberties as people should and not being as they are mistreated in your home realm. You can not covertly go past the interest of everyone who lives in this country just to try and secretly rewrite the rules of play. And you cannot cover up your actions even if people are unwilling to see your crimes because they care a toxic light about them that most people are not equipped to either deal with or are too stupid and immoral to do anything about it. Instead of calling the police for robbers -they go join the robbers and its that simple. No more will anything be tolerated to cover up or hide anything but what it was at that time. And its not cute at all for a fifty plus something year old to be bringing and yet tolerating radicalism and hiding involvement in what is obviously they are doing to help destroy the country we all love.  And hint forward; perhaps trying to influence people to not associate with others is just an immoral wrong that can never be forgiven by the public and is a crime and ultimate betrayal of trust that is never punished. But for behavior that occurred after Ike till now-it cannot be simply forgotten simply because you have gone away and disappeared from your activities for any length of time.

Art Station Doomed is a story real as any other to portray reality that can not always be explained. And it will not be forgotten by all songs are important because they make memories yet hold a second importance that can never go away and only good songs ever have good second importances than making money. The bible itself has songs and I take the leanings of Artstation Doomed just for that.


The other twin.








Comments

Popular Posts