Art Station Doomed Promo One.

I saw this guy from highschool he was a junior and he must of graduated but he looked at me as if I was scum. But of course, I had reasoned that he was an idiot and was only going to figure out that the world is not kind to subservient folk of his type of color. Thinking they fit into a grand order when they don't and basically do not know how to treat anyone but this superficial means they think everyone acts like; just to be in with a certain group of people. But I had never ever said this to this guy. But this guy looked at me like I was satan and his eyes never left me. What? This is how you greet a senpai? If I was any; I was a bad one. But anyways this bitch was a spoiled bitch now working at some famous restaurant I like alot and he was ruining it with this gaze. Like I said anything wrong to me, myself and I the fucking truth. Your AP clique days will eventually run short and then what will you have; some fake idea that you are first not good enough and then have to be able to be good enough forever? Yet no one will ever invite in their group when you act as if you weren't important in the first place. The guy looked at me with such hatred as if I was not the truth. Where were his friends at this job? Where would so called cliqued friends be in his life? After highschool cause yes he must have graduated and experienced how greatly friends can fracture in these great silly estates of "education". As education treats nobody much but to chaff and never to unify! Never unity! And that is what his face showed. That he found out and he was pissed and that I was probably right? Or maybe he guessed it from some past circumstances of me that link him to his friends. Or could it be something else? I laugh~ something else. That certain people are unwelcomed when some people try to enforce hidden slaves to try and make their country our country and by that I mean; someone hates america so much they want to make it India or a middle eastern country where ultimately black people aren't welcomed but ultimately-white is better to a secondary citizen than that of a black.

And why does this all matter; because this very story takes place in different times and one of which taking place is 2008. I invite you to explore the truth by this very guys hatred.

Comments

Popular Posts