Wastelands 3047; Ladyless overview.

What you have just seen is a brief hand encounter of what a volume of Wastelands 3047 could look like and majorly some characters and plot points are missing and yet to be filled out. Namely; this is the best way to take some notes and get some public ideals of what the story is about-just out there. I say that you got to walk the talk but not too much. I am not going to share the entire story as of yet even because this is the beginning of the creative process for me. Which to say for many people is outlaying the story but I doubt many people would ever put their ideas out there like this at all and namely its just a way to make a better story later on in a certain type of method. You got to work the story like dough until the crust turns out right. The on paper version when I create it will follow the same exact story though some things might be in a different order and the story will be longer. Yet all "serials" represented by posts will likely be in the range of 4 pages long of course. Not to say of anything but there are certain limits in which I make my works...but to say there are great things coming.

Next up will be reviewing Wastelands 3047 as done of last year and it was included in Altar Pained Starfight of course.

Comments

Popular Posts