Some suggestions on this creative session of Wastelands.

Hmm. Which came first-Westlands or Wastelands? Surely the Wastelands. The Westlands is a 2017 thing in its high pitch around this time period.

Should you stream this function? I am going to say I would stream this effort only if I actually wanted to hear my own voice speaking to other people at the den of night and relatively just don't want the open insult of no people showing up. Tagline; create a tv show type project in one night before 7am from 5am could ring a certain bell in people. Yes; I say I just won't. It would be fun but I won't.

What is the most important thing to do before writing or drawing; drink juice and water so pee so much times you don't even know you are peeing err writing and rather just lost to what you are doing. Hydration is important folks and so you should drink water. That is my ted talk but not too much where you are going every five minutes you cannot focus on your art.

Should you reflect on the things that happened today? Yes-you should and maybe if they are bad things perhaps still do and have courage to face them. Yet I say good mental counsel might be a better option if something bad did happen. But even then to say you should reflect on the good and bad and if bad realize things can get better.

How many characters will be in this work; how many of them bitches you gotta draw? I am going to say you don't have to even think of creating characters as a task. But more as a way to invoke a world all its only and a craft of a story itself. Though character creation if you have not been at it some time takes some work and is different for many people even. Not all that easy even.

What is something that motivates and inspires you right now? These are things a person must call into question to drive a story that has a forte of its own. And not of an environment neither. I say what inspires me now is the thought of rest and peace in sleep and yes; a better tomorrow on the works of today. Not even everyone's goals are as earnest as these and as long as they are good and well meaning they are great in power to deliver a story.

Think of a magical place that inspired you and let that drive you to where you want to be. Yes; keeping these thoughts in mind I start a session.

Comments

Popular Posts