Characters.

Hm. The characters I will note here are the good type of characters-protagonists who are the sole merit of the story and viewpoint and without them its all gone and done for most people-they have to be good and usually if bad then are written as of the good in stories that actually have a good following of well meaning folk and not people who tend to one dark fantasy or another. Here in this story the protagonists will be twins and namely I am not going to set up a story on a premise note; just let the story develop itself as seen of different situations.


I note that for this project a lot of drawing will be done. If not on the program of Paint and Mischief of course. I note some notes of what the characters could be like or want in the story.

Some that direct the others.
Some that do for the others
Some that party with the others.
Some that study for the others.
Some that daredevil for the others.

You know some taglines like these are cool things to have behind a banner or posters of the different heroes in kind.

Comments

Popular Posts