why the 300 matters

The poetry collection of 300 matters because of its importance in the emphasis of many ideas that where vital to the continuation of this site, I can tell you what they are exactly but I will say this,
all the 300 was a set up to create lyrics. Not any lyrics either, these are special lyrics that will be derived from poetry. They are full of material and hard work and imagination and ideas of all types.
Sadly, I can not just give them away like I have done with the poetry form, instead, you find that you can read what becomes of these poems for $30.

$30 is important because it is the right amount to reach a certain level funding for a project I have set in the future. And the point basically is only the collection series I stopped on, only those will be available on this site, else, no more and no less.
This is why the 300 matters, you should only reason why it matters from the information given here.

Comments

Popular Posts