supreme chocolate

This is a work of art
sweat never went into this
but a lot of work and artistry went into this.

I planned this all out, the chocolate cakes you are
seeing are the best( are the best) they are the best,
better than the rest. I see nothing, I know something
and quiet alot about making the supreme chocolate
oh so chocolately, the world so grand from that one
taste, suicide is never an option now that you tasted
it all you stock brokers, emo kids and depressed ones
with no hope!

You have to know you are tasting the best chocolate,
the supreme chocolate there ever is.
you have to know, you have to taste this to believe
that this is the best supreme chocolate at all, out there
Taste the sweet and aromatic supreme chocolate
and you'll never go wrong, or dead from killing yourself.


I planned this all out, the chocolate cakes you are
seeing are the best( are the best) they are the best,
better than the rest. I see nothing, I know something
and quiet alot about making the supreme chocolate
oh so chocolately, the world so grand from that one
taste, suicide is never an option now that you tasted
it all you stock brokers, emo kids and depressed ones
with no hope!

All these people keep on asking me, how do you make it!
You want to murder me for it, the number one anti depressant
that keeps you young and stuff like that never makes you fat,
well I got news for that, the fact is
I went so far out, I pulled the essence of happiness from
my own fabric of time to create this to make everyone happy.
It was my own hardwork, and no one can replicate it,
so don't kill me or no more chocolate.

Chocolate so supreme, supreme chocolate, the number one
anti depressant since the drugs you took no longer are there.
That work, that social circle and all that misery no more
gone away, done away, dispersed by this happiness of a certain
positive high force. 

Comments

Popular Posts