pineapple and its liquor
I got alot of reviews
alot of, alot of reviews
of a pineapple and its
liquor, oh, oh,oh!!!!!
a pineapple and its liquor.
Time to scale the mountain
without being drunk and
that mountain is work
and I see and put hands forth
that is work with out the drunk
goods I know. I really climb high,
sky high on liquor so di-pine.
I got alot of reviews
alot of, alot of reviews
of a pineapple and its
liquor, oh, oh,oh!!!!!
a pineapple and its liquor.
Time to scale the mountain
without being drunk and
that mountain is work
and I see and put hands forth
that is work with out the drunk
goods I know. I really climb high,
sky high on liquor so di-pine.
I never! Never! scale so high
with out this drink and I
just want make a statement
and here is why.
I got alot of reviews
alot of, alot of reviews
of a pineapple and its
liquor, oh, oh,oh!!!!!
a pineapple and its liquor.
Its the culture behind the liquid
and that's just fine.
o-devine.
alot of, alot of reviews
of a pineapple and its
liquor, oh, oh,oh!!!!!
a pineapple and its liquor.
Time to scale the mountain
without being drunk and
that mountain is work
and I see and put hands forth
that is work with out the drunk
goods I know. I really climb high,
sky high on liquor so di-pine.
I got alot of reviews
alot of, alot of reviews
of a pineapple and its
liquor, oh, oh,oh!!!!!
a pineapple and its liquor.
Time to scale the mountain
without being drunk and
that mountain is work
and I see and put hands forth
that is work with out the drunk
goods I know. I really climb high,
sky high on liquor so di-pine.
I never! Never! scale so high
with out this drink and I
just want make a statement
and here is why.
I got alot of reviews
alot of, alot of reviews
of a pineapple and its
liquor, oh, oh,oh!!!!!
a pineapple and its liquor.
Its the culture behind the liquid
and that's just fine.
o-devine.
Comments
Post a Comment