+2 plus, 423+ views
Thank you everyone for viewing my blog if it is not your first or is your first please don't make it your last unless you are person who does not like this blog. Secondly, thank you again and come on,
you are never going to see another fucking website that one author/artist writing so much, you would have to wait 12 fucking years for anyone else to come up with the material here. Also hit a record on google pluses, thank you people.Over the next few days I will complete a lot of things, one thing I am interested in is using my new method to create my stories, some are posted here, but what I am planning is more detail using 6 categories of thought. It will happen on Girls go to Mars to become Rockstars, though it won't be free. I have to keep my content safe, its not going to be like this: tumblr pic. So instead, for protection that blog will be closed off from the public. If you are really, really interested in what I am coming up with and really, really promise not to directly steal the ideas presented then you could get in for a sum of 34 dollars. But I guess you would not want to do that,
but anyways that's what I am doing. Rewriting everything, the collection I am working on is apart of that, just a preview of what there is, only mentions to what there actually is. Anyways, thank you for you support and I support the ability to change my decisions at anytime for the betterment of this blog.Good Day,eerr, Good Night.
you are never going to see another fucking website that one author/artist writing so much, you would have to wait 12 fucking years for anyone else to come up with the material here. Also hit a record on google pluses, thank you people.Over the next few days I will complete a lot of things, one thing I am interested in is using my new method to create my stories, some are posted here, but what I am planning is more detail using 6 categories of thought. It will happen on Girls go to Mars to become Rockstars, though it won't be free. I have to keep my content safe, its not going to be like this: tumblr pic. So instead, for protection that blog will be closed off from the public. If you are really, really interested in what I am coming up with and really, really promise not to directly steal the ideas presented then you could get in for a sum of 34 dollars. But I guess you would not want to do that,
but anyways that's what I am doing. Rewriting everything, the collection I am working on is apart of that, just a preview of what there is, only mentions to what there actually is. Anyways, thank you for you support and I support the ability to change my decisions at anytime for the betterment of this blog.Good Day,eerr, Good Night.
Comments
Post a Comment