what are some of your favorite fashion trends?
What type of clothes do you wear on a usual basis?
Is it from china or somewhere else?
Do you copy off of what you see your friends wear?
my response:
a nice and cozy jacket, reminds me of a blanket
it have no fucking idea
I have no friends, and plus if I did have friends I would not copy off of them, they are not inspirational. Haa, Ha. Kidding at the inspirational part .( Maybe if it was female friend I would copy but only pretend to be a lesbian, haa!)
Is it from china or somewhere else?
Do you copy off of what you see your friends wear?
my response:
a nice and cozy jacket, reminds me of a blanket
it have no fucking idea
I have no friends, and plus if I did have friends I would not copy off of them, they are not inspirational. Haa, Ha. Kidding at the inspirational part .( Maybe if it was female friend I would copy but only pretend to be a lesbian, haa!)
Comments
Post a Comment