advancement ( MK MZODERN PROGRESS ANNOUNCEMENT).
I SEE MODERN( everyday a new block)
magazine editions( every week or every day, I am not sure).
rest of songs...
Fox TEXT REX book
starvation pirates( not available to view on this site.)
Other writing groups in their own comic books.
after this: partenership
release of every poetry collection as a book on amazon.
enter the writing group comic books into Image Comics to be published, if accepted that's good.
If not, oh well, have to find another venue, possibly youtube with sound affects.
the end of this stage.
I SEE MODERN( everyday a new block)
magazine editions( every week or every day, I am not sure).
Destiny with Writer's Block.
ADV IN TANGY/ Daily Dotes.
this stage ends when: 2024?
after this:????
magazine editions( every week or every day, I am not sure).
rest of songs...
Fox TEXT REX book
starvation pirates( not available to view on this site.)
Other writing groups in their own comic books.
after this: partenership
release of every poetry collection as a book on amazon.
enter the writing group comic books into Image Comics to be published, if accepted that's good.
If not, oh well, have to find another venue, possibly youtube with sound affects.
the end of this stage.
I SEE MODERN( everyday a new block)
magazine editions( every week or every day, I am not sure).
Destiny with Writer's Block.
ADV IN TANGY/ Daily Dotes.
this stage ends when: 2024?
after this:????
Comments
Post a Comment