cwsWine, coffee and soda
Wine, coffee and soda
We drink the wine when its summertime
And I am doing just fine
And this soda, this soda
This wine is just fine
And I know it’s going to be alright
Mix all together, a creation you would have thought never
So good, never so good.
God! This is good
like a celebration yeah!
Yeah..
That is the wine going into the coffe
and the coffee and wine being mixed
with soda and that is me taking the drink for
the fucking first time!
And it like oh, surprise in my mouth, surprise!
I have just drunken from this cup tied to a bottle
and its like drinking sunrise sunshine of a bright new day.
I! I! I! I!
Oh, it feels good, feels good.
To be in the alley of surprise,
now everyone join in, everyone join in!
I, feel so good.
Comments
Post a Comment