the typical strand of wealth
Hammer! Struck the gold,
there is oil there you behold.
I have struck the gold,
I have struck it 500 times in a roll
I am striking the typical strand of gold
no, never, this is not the typical strand
of wealth at all.
Of wealth at all.
Of wealth, I am soaring
into a dungeon for more
of the never typical gold,
why you got to be so
typical, why you got to be
so typically my type of gold?
Of wealth at all.
Of wealth at all.
Of wealth, I am soaring
into a dungeon for more
of the never typical gold,
why you got to be so
typical, why you got to be
so typically my type of gold?
Of wealth at all.
I have struck the gold, I have
struck the gold, I say, I have struck
it hard and I broke it all apart
and its the strength of your value that
becomes revealed not my typical
strand of wealth, girl I am used to seeing
her to be with me.
To accompany me,
to be friends with me
and love me.
I hope endless salvation for the.
Of wealth at all.
Of wealth, I am soaring
into a dungeon for more
of the never typical gold,
why you got to be so
typical, why you got to be
so typically my type of gold?
Of wealth at all.
Hammer! Struck the gold,
there is oil there you behold.
I have struck the gold,
I have struck it 500 times in a roll
I am striking the typical strand of gold
no, never, this is not the typical strand
of wealth at all.Of wealth at all.
Of wealth, I am soaring
into a dungeon for more
of the never typical gold,
why you got to be so
typical, why you got to be
so typically my type of gold?
Of wealth at all.
I have struck the gold, I have
struck the gold, I say, I have struck
it hard and I broke it all apart
and its the strength of your value that
becomes revealed not my typical
strand of wealth, girl I am used to seeing
her to be with me.
To accompany me,
to be friends with me
and love me.
I hope endless salvation for the.
Comments
Post a Comment