We all are out of poetry

We are all out of poetry, what do we mean?
Well, first off one phase of this blog is now over.
Second off, going to work on making posters of the poems
with original images.
This means like last year but at a faster pace,
I am going to try to sell stuff to fund the blog.
I didn't know if you notice but every thing I do on this blog expect mini posts like this are like
extremely hard to even do, I mean extracting information from out of your head is hard but when
you have to deal with a bunch of other factors, like people and environment it is harder.
That's why there are these messages that say one thing and then I do another because
well that's my way around being disturbed.
Anyways that is the plan for now.

Comments

Popular Posts