puppet show
let's pull everyone in different directions
play a little puppet show
like yo-yo
I am saying to tired
this fire inside me
to not be contained any longer
Breaking off the strings ( breaking off the strings)
Going for a pursuit of other things I am breaking off
the strings, oh the strings, all-laa-la-la-la!
Fuck you, fuck you- people pull these people
are so heartless so dumb, without magic, without pride
to give away their brains and hearts for a job or an education
just to not be poor and out on the streets.
Tired of this puppet show, I 'll teach where to go,
to hell! HELL! You belong there, this place is a hell
but not any compared to the hell you were dragging us all
to fall!
Too late to make me turn back, I am no longer peaceful.
I am so enraged and angry, I turn my thoughts breaking
from these strings and turning from these things to red,
to rid the world of the dead walking all around me.
Breaking off the strings ( breaking off the strings)
Going for a pursuit of other things I am breaking off
the strings, oh the strings, all-laa-la-la-la!
Fuck you, fuck you- people pull these people
are so heartless so dumb, without magic, without pride
to give away their brains and hearts for a job or an education
just to not be poor and out on the streets.
play a little puppet show
like yo-yo
I am saying to tired
this fire inside me
to not be contained any longer
Breaking off the strings ( breaking off the strings)
Going for a pursuit of other things I am breaking off
the strings, oh the strings, all-laa-la-la-la!
Fuck you, fuck you- people pull these people
are so heartless so dumb, without magic, without pride
to give away their brains and hearts for a job or an education
just to not be poor and out on the streets.
Tired of this puppet show, I 'll teach where to go,
to hell! HELL! You belong there, this place is a hell
but not any compared to the hell you were dragging us all
to fall!
Too late to make me turn back, I am no longer peaceful.
I am so enraged and angry, I turn my thoughts breaking
from these strings and turning from these things to red,
to rid the world of the dead walking all around me.
Breaking off the strings ( breaking off the strings)
Going for a pursuit of other things I am breaking off
the strings, oh the strings, all-laa-la-la-la!
Fuck you, fuck you- people pull these people
are so heartless so dumb, without magic, without pride
to give away their brains and hearts for a job or an education
just to not be poor and out on the streets.
Comments
Post a Comment