current blue drink

Nadia.
Da-da.
One great dia.
Da, Da.
 onomatopoeia!

Look at the ocean
and look at the sea
and boy, I reminds me
of me, kind of cool and flowy
you sea! HE!

Current blue drink,
you kinda feel like me,
cool and breezy as can be,
kinda of just like me,
my current blue drink
I think, is like me
but you others drink it too in spite of me,
thinking nothing of me and my vanity!
My vanity.

Nadia, is there hope for me and my vanity,
just because of sanity if there ever is a girl
in reality, I know by that name this song
is not about her, but me!
Vanity insanity!

Nadia.
Da-da.
One great dia.
Da, Da.
 onomatopoeia!

Look at the ocean
and look at the sea
and boy, I reminds me
of me, kind of cool and flowy
you sea! HE!

Current blue drink,
you kinda feel like me,
cool and breezy as can be,
kinda of just like me,
my current blue drink
I think, is like me
but you others drink it too in spite of me,
thinking nothing of me and my vanity!
My vanity.

 Nadia, is there hope for me and my vanity,
just because of sanity if there ever is a girl
in reality, I know by that name this song
is not about her, but me!
Vanity insanity!

Comments

Popular Posts