saying this is new and good
To be good, to be true to my image,
I dig up gold and my new body
of wealth takes hold and
yes, you are mine
you are my treasure
yeah, you are the gold
that I dig to fine
and you are who changes my
body to be stronger and
that is just fine.
It is just fine, so fine,
and fine it is.
Just fucking fine
when you didn't mind to say
bye to me, you could not
stay, I am a treasure you could
not hold, you are a treasure that
is not in my reach so I move on
yes, I move on.
It is just fine, so fine,
It is just fine, so fine,
and fine it is.
Just fucking fine
when you didn't mind to say
bye to me, you could not
stay, I am a treasure you could
not hold, you are a treasure that
is not in my reach so I move on
yes, I move on.
I MOVE ON!
I MOVE ON!
Comments
Post a Comment