virginia

A place of magic
there is a tragic
faith for me and you,
oohh-ohh-ohh

Virginia, why are you not happy
do you not have the treasure you seek
for happiness in the deep
to stop the slumber and sleep
between two magical families gone
astray! Virginia I say, I love you.
Fight for you,care the treasure for you
that you find but it only turns out, once
the adventure is over you have your own
prince to go off with.

I am left here to ponder if I shall go insane
or there is some one else out there for me
I am not insane, never will be,
because I have completed the journey
to save the, you know that means a lot
to me and I don't care, I don't care
if you go off to feel nothing.

Virginia, why are you not happy
do you not have the treasure you seek
for happiness in the deep
to stop the slumber and sleep
between two magical families gone
astray! Virginia I say, I love you.
Fight for you,care the treasure for you
that you find but it only turns out, once
the adventure is over you have your own
prince to go off with.

Oh, Virginia, why, why, why!
Do you to go and die on me,
in the sense you were never the person
you seemed and just needed another magical
adventurer like yourself for help.
I turn my back on love for now,
I am done.

Comments

Popular Posts