Editions

micheal coles solution
Rowing on a boat down
a river this is where I get off
to do something with my life.
My life, my life, my life!

garry starry process
To take off and to launch off
is the question? Will you live uncomfortably
to them or will you live by your valid way
against their invalid methods of enjoying life
I say you are a coward, after reading this you think
of what it will take and yet you do nothing but anticipate
the next punch.

happen heat process
The heat always had to happen it really did
the heat always had to come around and scare
the snow off this town, it really came around,
it did, come all around.

gathering adventures
To be and to go
where no man and woman
or group or people or person
or teenager or teenage sensation
you will got to be in this to be the

first, all your hunger and thrist for
adventure will be succeeded here.

beast of many certain kinds
beast of dragon,
beast of heart
I do not know where you start
this dragon mind, this confidence
find, all time is the time of shine

a road of unfollowed glories
To take a leap of destiny to the
dreams,
to the road of unfollowed glories.
To the valley which holds a lake and
a force of color never seen before.

black magic strategic reasoning
take this book of warn ambitions
use the fire fierce rage in your  blood to
succeed , to know you are good at black magic

to take a break
working hard, I took a break
and landed in the adventure and
relaxation state and there is no debate
there is no time to wonder how you
are going to make it through but to be
constructive in peace and rest.

hot air balloon
rising up in a hot air balloon.
we take you here, we take you there
to a place never known to man
there is a hot air balloon
and its traveling to the moon
there is a hot air balloon
and its racing hirer and hirer
to the place of which no fairy tail knows.

techno beat
there is a techno beat in my soul
and oh golly, golly, I am losing control,
yeah, I am losing control, oh,oh
I am moving fast with this soul,
I am moving to say I am jumping up
and down so fast, so free, can never ever
catch me, the feeling in soul is never about to loose
control but to climb so high into the sky.
  1. That, that, techno beat, intense womanly heat.

Comments

Popular Posts