Grape Juice
I feel alright
the world's alright
with this shade of purple
seems similar to the one shade
she was wearing
so I drink it down
I drink it all damn, damn
down!
I feel alright!
I-feel alright!
This grape juice is grape
juice but I am imagining her
essence here, as I drink her down
but really no,
what am I doing here!?
I feel alright,
till its over and there
is no more grape juice to go
around. around, around
and around!
She left me staring,
at my call for romance
and all I got was left alone,
and the grape juice shatters
this world shatters
can't drink anymore of this
crap anymore
Is this my life?
Is this the savior's strife?
Is this my life?
This is not good enough,
no, no, not good enough
not good enough.
the world's alright
with this shade of purple
seems similar to the one shade
she was wearing
so I drink it down
I drink it all damn, damn
down!
I feel alright!
I-feel alright!
This grape juice is grape
juice but I am imagining her
essence here, as I drink her down
but really no,
what am I doing here!?
I feel alright,
till its over and there
is no more grape juice to go
around. around, around
and around!
She left me staring,
at my call for romance
and all I got was left alone,
and the grape juice shatters
this world shatters
can't drink anymore of this
crap anymore
Is this my life?
Is this the savior's strife?
Is this my life?
This is not good enough,
no, no, not good enough
not good enough.
Comments
Post a Comment