Cleaning My Room

I admit, I have not cleaned my room in a really long time. I found the will to clean my room but I feel something is off. There is a negative feeling coming from the disclosed corners of my room. From the lego structure on the top of the dresser drawer, to the mess inside my closet, to that corner of my room by the bookcase obscured in secrets and lastly underneath and below my bed. There is one last place, the toy chest of mystery and despair that one must not open or remember their horrid childhood of waking up early all throughout the summer and school, not being able to have the strength or anyone motivating me to write. It is just this room that has aspects of nightmares,
oh, I might clean it out and come to terms with myself and having succeeding to a point where I can say I am proud of who I have become.
This is cleaning my room.

Comments

Popular Posts