Abandoned House.

You left me alone
I just an abandoned house
you left me alone
I am just an abandoned house
with no form of emotion to express
how depress I have been,
spiraling down, and down
we are going down, down
and down we are going down
traveling in an abandon so relentless
on breaking love, this really bad luck,
bad luck!

bleeding and beating is our love from
being ripped into by this house,
we want nothing from here, so let's get out of here.
But the house calls out!
Wait! I need you now, so wait!
But she is never coming back the woman
that once lived here.

 You left me alone
I just an abandoned house
you left me alone
I am just an abandoned house
with no form of emotion to express
how depress I have been,
spiraling down, and down
we are going down, down
and down we are going down
traveling in an abandon so relentless
on breaking love, this really bad luck,
bad luck!

 HERE!

bleeding and beating is our love from
being ripped into by this house,
we want nothing from here, so let's get out of here.
But the house calls out!
Wait! I need you now, so wait!
But she is never coming back the woman
that once lived here.
HERE!!!
here.

Comments

Popular Posts