Overview of MK MZODERN.

Looking back over my life, this has all been a fabricated event. The people I saw, the things I did and my interactions with people all fabricated to get me where I am. Which here, right now, running this blog and to keep on going is the essence, I have to keep on moving on because there has already been too much effort put into this. I today looked back at my accomplishments, starting from the just usual posts, to the poetry, to the poetry news, to the shutter bursts, to the poetry collections and currently these projects. It has occurred to me, that this was meant all along, everything for one event.
Which I will never know if I do not keep on moving on.
Basically I am going to release a page that features the best of MK MZODERN, at different stages.

Comments

Popular Posts