strategy of scale
I never realized the goal of my massive series was to be each idea, a highly detailed graphic novel. Every volume would be hard to carry in your arms that would be twenty to thirty novels and if each volume had this much going up to 10 volumes you could never carry that much. I never put it into perspective at all but that's how this is.
To do this it would take a lot of hard work, I would need my own space to work, I could not live where I currently live. So that's why I will start on Fox TEXT Rex first.
To do this it would take a lot of hard work, I would need my own space to work, I could not live where I currently live. So that's why I will start on Fox TEXT Rex first.
Comments
Post a Comment