box juice

I won a box of juice
and it is the best juice
reminds me of childhood,
juice.

Box juice, I won the juice
your happiness does not exceed
mine but both of us can shine
in this moment
of happiness and profanity!
Boxed Juice, Box Juice, boy its
gotten us loose, too late to settle down.

Too late to settle down.
Too late to settle down.
Now, now, look, look,
look around.

 Everyone is spiraling the ground
for all these drugs and whiskey carried around
everyone is going down!

look around.

Box , box juice, I won the juice
your happiness does not exceed
mine but both of us can shine
in this moment
of happiness and profanity!
Boxed Juice, Box Juice, boy its
gotten us loose, too late to settle down.

Too late to settle down.
Too late to settle down.
Now, now, look, look,
look around.

This box of juice in its moment of truth has
brought everyone down.

Comments

Popular Posts