Favorite Things
While I am waiting for something special and big to get me ahead, I will write down my favorite things throughout my life, each a post about them. Yeah, a lot of self centered posts but the point is, I never say much about myself at all. There is not a page on this site that tells you how I am, all I did was put up what this site is about and figure that's what I am about, yeah, in a certain good way.
Yeah, disregard that ramble if you didn't understand, poetry changes the man till he speaks in poems and rhymes all the time. Yeah, this what I am going to be doing, by the way I have a new blog up, formerly romandye, you should check it out.
Yeah, good day.
Yeah, disregard that ramble if you didn't understand, poetry changes the man till he speaks in poems and rhymes all the time. Yeah, this what I am going to be doing, by the way I have a new blog up, formerly romandye, you should check it out.
Yeah, good day.
Comments
Post a Comment