red Hawaiian punch
There is a man waiting
at my doorstep of hawaiian
descent that going to teach me
how to fight and make all things right!
One, two, red hawaiian punch,
always back one before and after lunch.
Shot! Shot! Your guns and we get mega
stuns but still I land the master red hawaiian punch
and now you guys pay for our lunch.
Red, red! Hawaiian punch, a gift from me
from a mentor to create liquid so good tasting
from my very fists! And the liquor, the juice
get this gives me a real bad hiss!
When I beating them left and right,
I am going to be the pirate king, one
night!
Red hawaiian punch, red hawaiian punch!
Going to make you guys all pay for my lunch!
Red hawaiian punch.
One, two, red hawaiian punch,
always back one before and after lunch.
Shot! Shot! Your guns and we get mega
stuns but still I land the master red hawaiian punch
and now you guys pay for our lunch.
Red hawaiian punch, red hawaiian punch!
Going to make you guys all pay for my lunch!
Red hawaiian punch.
Red, red! Hawaiian punch, a gift from me
from a mentor to create liquid so good tasting
from my very fists! And the liquor, the juice
get this gives me a real bad hiss!
When I beating them left and right,
I am going to be the pirate king, one
night! One night, so bright!
at my doorstep of hawaiian
descent that going to teach me
how to fight and make all things right!
One, two, red hawaiian punch,
always back one before and after lunch.
Shot! Shot! Your guns and we get mega
stuns but still I land the master red hawaiian punch
and now you guys pay for our lunch.
Red, red! Hawaiian punch, a gift from me
from a mentor to create liquid so good tasting
from my very fists! And the liquor, the juice
get this gives me a real bad hiss!
When I beating them left and right,
I am going to be the pirate king, one
night!
Red hawaiian punch, red hawaiian punch!
Going to make you guys all pay for my lunch!
Red hawaiian punch.
One, two, red hawaiian punch,
always back one before and after lunch.
Shot! Shot! Your guns and we get mega
stuns but still I land the master red hawaiian punch
and now you guys pay for our lunch.
Red hawaiian punch, red hawaiian punch!
Going to make you guys all pay for my lunch!
Red hawaiian punch.
Red, red! Hawaiian punch, a gift from me
from a mentor to create liquid so good tasting
from my very fists! And the liquor, the juice
get this gives me a real bad hiss!
When I beating them left and right,
I am going to be the pirate king, one
night! One night, so bright!
Comments
Post a Comment