Techno Party
One, two, three and there
we go, taking and talking
of feelings about you is what I normally
do but now, girl can't surpress the feelings ( the feelings)
for you!
I can't move on!
Without you, I can't move on at all
without you, no I can just do this
without you, I want to love, love, you,
love, love you, I need you.
Can you see my garry starry process,
pleading with you to love me.
happen heat process
This is heat, the battle of the bands
and there is a defeat of one band
and then we win and there is a party
and a night stand, this is all heating up
properly now, this is happening heat
social heat but our band will not meet
its defeat.
gathering adventures
Moving along after the loss of a band member
we remember to move on
and I go to get revenge to find a member
that was a lover of him with me,
and we shot up all the bad ones and become
more than one of the best bands in town.
beast of many certain kinds
I, am becoming a beast of certain kinds
I have lost all control of my abilities because
I am so angry inside, can you stop me?
Can you help me? Can you know me!
But then in friendship, the best has to end.
a road of unfollowed glories
This is a road least traveled
nobody comes to defeat an army
when you are just a band, the subterrain
army wants us dead and well keep partying
through in the trouble we cause in their ranks
and explode all their heavy tanks, there is no one
to come against super human ability and fan support.
black magic strategic reasoning
A man, mad man, shows up one day
to reason with us, 'give up now I say".
But we won't let him get away, he won't get away
he just cannot get away like that, he will surrender
today! Today, is the victory of white and light magic over
good black magic that is very bad for you.
to take a break
Taking a break, we rests on our beds
and dream of paradise and the test ahead
we combine our forces for that grand day.
hot air balloon
Rising up like a hot air balloon
is this reaction,all these girls reactions
of a battle on the stage and a new world
war with another world it seems
to protect the people we love we go to
war with help from heroes from this world
we end the conflict now.
techno beat
There is dancing and there is a beat
It is swift and unapologetic and its frank you see
party, party, till all the lights come on, cause
we are giving off energy that they can not take,
such a pain to shatter all the lights, with this music
with great techno highlights.
techno adventures and heat
Moving on, we go on to another world, oh, yeah
to find a new venture in our paths, no apologies,
no apologies for stabbing me in the back, we have
to get back to the place of friendship we once knew
and combine with teams to stop a terroristic force on
this planet, now, we don't always get along,
now we are surviving strong, and it won't be long
till we see the end of this long day. And see the victory we
have won over and who we really are.
- techno adventures and heat, a mystic beat.
Comments
Post a Comment