postponed to original date.
I am saddened to announce that one of the collections will not be able to be created.
What gave me the ability to write these things was my memory but now that information
has been taken and dispersed to where it will be created naturally as it would have been from my memory. Anyways, its gone for now, probably not to return until many years later.
I am happy I guess because that seemed like an awful hard collection to create and well I was afraid I would do it a bad service.
see which list that is.
Well, you'll just have to wait ten years or something now but at least there is a future ten years from now to where I can write down something.
What gave me the ability to write these things was my memory but now that information
has been taken and dispersed to where it will be created naturally as it would have been from my memory. Anyways, its gone for now, probably not to return until many years later.
I am happy I guess because that seemed like an awful hard collection to create and well I was afraid I would do it a bad service.
see which list that is.
Well, you'll just have to wait ten years or something now but at least there is a future ten years from now to where I can write down something.
Comments
Post a Comment